A talented and ambitious Business Development Manager is required to represent Qbytez to grow and establish new business and customers. As we continue to expend into the global marketplace with a focus on Destination Marketing, a highly driven and motivated Business Development Manager is required.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on organization and enhanced multitasking abilities covering across both English and Middle East marketplaces. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
Reporting the Global CEO, you will have relevant sales and marketing experience within the target marketplaces. This is a full-time position, with international travel required to fulfill the job role.
- Generate leads and keep in regular contact with existing prospects, whilst maintaining existing client accounts and driving their businesses forward
- Present to senior decision makers within prospective and existing clients (MDs and CEOs)
- Develop targeted long-term marketing and new business strategies to grow Qbytez’s reputation and presence within the market
- Work closely with senior management to refine how the business presents itself to fully explore and grow in new markets
- Regularly reporting on performance of sales leads and marketing activities to senior management against set monthly targets and project budgets
- Responsible for overseeing team members to deliver on agreed projects, on time and to budget
- Research and analysis of industry trends and technology to identify key areas for expansion and development for new and existing business
- Develop best in class client proposals, targeted pitch decks and other sales and marketing campaigns/activities as needed
- Grow and maintain relationships with new and existing customers as the dedicated key contact for client accounts
- Provide assistance and support in development of commercial sales contracts, adhering to law established rules and guidelines, in both Arabic and English
- Assist the finance team in preparing taxation reports and annual taxation paperwork
- Knowledgeable and abreast of the latest industry and best practice standards in marketing and social media
- Proven working experience within Business Development or Marketing role with exceptional Project Management capabilities
- Self-starter who is commercially minded, target-driven, process oriented and motivated
- Proficient in English – spoken and written forms
- BA/B.Sc. in Marketing, Media and Communications or equivalent. A Master’s degree in those fields is preferable.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, particularly within the target marketplace
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You will have experience of building relationships with senior commercial and technical decision-makers and ideally possess strong personal contacts and relationships with key players
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously, but can also work well within a team environment
- Experience with CRM systems and processes
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to changing situations, whilst remaining calm and composed under pressure
- Strong understanding of client cultures to maintain and grow new and existing relationships with clients and prospects.
- The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
Why Choose Qbytez?
- Develop your career with one of the leading companies in town
- Work with some of the regions’ biggest brands
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Budget towards books, training and personal development
- Competitive salary, bonus and incentive schemes
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Regular social and training events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hot drinks and filtered water
- Work in a grade A environment located in Cyber Park, Kozhikode
Join the team at Qbytez and help us in accelerating innovation!
Please send your cv to [email protected]